Tailored Step-Over Systems
Roof-Pro step-over systems are non-penetrative and free-standing. They are fabricated from galvanised mild steel which ensures corrosion resistance. Roof-Pro support bases form part of the step-over solution, providing easy positioning and levelling. These pivot and threaded bases can be adjusted on-site and moved easily for maintenance access.
The Roof-Pro design team offer an engineered solution with the following technical support available as required - Project Specification, CAD drawings, BIM files, Load Management and Wind Stability Calculations.
Roof-Pro step-over are customised to project requirements. They comply with all Health & Safety requirements in relation to working at height and CDM 2007 responsibilities for those required to be on the roof, along with meeting the conditions of BS 5395 and Building Regulations (Document K).
- Key Features
- Technical Downloads
- Free-standing, non-penetrative system
- Addresses all health and safety requirements for safe access to the roof
- Complies with BS 5395 and Building Regulations (Document K)
- Fabricated from galvanised mild steel for corrosion resistance.
- Incorporates Roof-Pro support bases for easy adjustment on-site.
- An engineered solution, designed to project requirements
- Quick and easy to install