Customised Walkway Systems
Roof-Pro walkway systems are customised to the roof layout offering unimpeded pedestrian access to congested areas. They comply with all Health & Safety requirements in relation to working at height and CDM 2007 responsibilities for those required to be on the roof, along with meeting the conditions of BS 5395 and Building Regulations (Document K).
Roof-Pro walkway systems are non-penetrative and free-standing. They are fabricated to include guard rails and open mesh flooring made from galvanised mild steel. They include Roof-Pro support bases which provide easy positioning and levelling.
The Roof-Pro design team offer an engineered solution with the following technical support available as required - Project Specification, CAD drawings, BIM files, Load Management and Wind Stability Calculations.
- Key Features
- Technical Downloads
- Free-standing, non-penetrative system
- Addresses all health and safety requirements for safe access to the roof
- Complies with BS 5395 and Building Regulations (Document K)
- Fabricated off-site
- Includes galvanised mild steel guard rails and open mesh flooring
- Roof-Pro support bases provide easy positioning and levelling
- An engineered solution, designed to meet project requirements
- Quick and easy to install
- Speeds up build-schedule
- Suitable for use on re-roofing applications