Lite-Anchor secures lightning conductor tape to flat roof membranes. It is a purpose-made clip mechanically fixed to a waterproofing pad. The Lite-Anchor pad is fully bonded to the roof surface to provide a robust and durable fixing of the lightning conductor tape.
It is easy to install and provides a superior detail to accommodate high levels of movement in the conductor tape without exerting stress on the bond to the roof, something that is often an issue with traditional fixing methods and can cause damage to the roof's waterproofing membrane.
Clips are available for 25mm x 3mm bare, or PVC coated, conductor tape (please quote preference when ordering). Standard brown or green felt membrane pads are always kept in stock however specific membranes can be accomodated upon request.
- Allows thermal movement of the conductor tape
- Easy to install, using standard trades and tools
- Guaranteed bond area for secure fixing
- No penetrations to the waterproofing
- Pad is machine-cut to size with rounded corners
- Compatible with any lightning conductor systems employed