Pipe & Duct Supports
Roof-Pro offers a range of support systems, suitable for all sizes and types of pipe and ductwork runs. Our pre-fabricated and galvanised supports save considerable time on-site for the installation team, enabling them to support building services runs quicker and much more efficiently.
Key issues of wind stability and load management must be considered therefore Roof-Pro's expert Design Team take these into account when compiling the correct support recommendations for the project.
Small and Medium Pipe and Duct Supports
The TAB-P and TAB-D product ranges are suitable for the support of small and medium pipes and ducts.
Large Pipe and Ductwork Runs
Roof-Pro DPK and POD support systems should be used for larger support requirements.
Pipe and Duct Bracketry, as well as additional bracing to supports, can be provided by Roof-Pro as and when required.
For multi-service runs (e.g. duct, pipe and cables), we can design bespoke supports that provide the most cost-effective and co-ordinated solution for your project.
- Technical Support
- Technical Downloads
- Suitable for all sizes and types of pipe and ductwork runs
- Standard and bespoke support solutions are available
- Wind calculations and load management are always taken into account
- Roof-Pro’s Design Team will recommend the most cost-effective support solution
- Galvanised supports provide the optimum levels of strength and stability
- Pre-fabricated, like all Roof-Pro supports, to save you time and improve efficiency on-site.