Free-Standing Access Platforms
Roof-Pro platform access systems are manufactured using hot-drip galvanised components. The free-standing platform caters for on-site levelling via Roof-Pro threaded support bases, elevating the platform to the required height.
Access platforms are available in bespoke designs to suit project requirements. Our design team provide full technical support as required which includes - Project Specification, CAD drawings, BIM files, Load Management and Wind Stability Calculations.
Roof-Pro access platforms comply with all Health & Safety requirements in relation to working at height and CDM 2007 responsibilities for those required to be on the roof, along with meeting the conditions of BS 5395 and Building Regulations (Document K).
- Key Features
- Technical Downloads
- Free-standing, non-penetrative system
- An engineered solution, designed to project requirements
- Incorporates Roof-Pro support bases for easy adjustment on-site
- Quick and easy to install
- Fabricated from galvanised mild steel for corrosion resistance
- Addresses all health and safety requirements for safe access to the roof
- Complies with BS 5395 and Building Regulations (Document K)