Cable Tray & Ladder Supports
For smaller cable volumes, Roof-Pro’s TAB-C support utilises a single, broad base that provides effective and non-penetrative support for tray and ladder runs.
Installation is simple, with each support comprised of galvanised studding and an open-channel beam, which permits the locating and levelling of these building services runs.
When it comes to medium-large cable volumes, then the TAB-C 500/750/1000 provides a stable support.
Each support consists of two Roof-Pro TAB bases, with an open-channel beam at widths of either 500mm, 750mm or 1000mm.
When it comes to the largest runs of cable tray and ladder, we would highly recommend that our DPK supports are specified.
There are 3 standard beams widths: 1000mm, 1500mm and 2000mm. Bespoke DPK widths and heights can be designed as and when they are required on-site.
Roof-Pro’s DPK supports can have pivoting legs and bases, and also allow for multiple building services runs (e.g. cable, duct and pipe) to be combined in the one support solution, making our supports the most cost-effective, long-term option for the end-client.
Our Sales and Design Teams are more than happy to discuss bespoke and standard support options with you.
- Technical Support
- Technical Downloads
- Suitable for all sizes and types of cable tray and ladder runs
- Standard and bespoke support solutions are available
- Wind calculations and load management are always taken into account
- Roof-Pro’s Design Team will recommend the most cost-effective support solution for you
- With the DPK, building services runs can be combined to save on space and costs
- Pre-fabricated, like all Roof-Pro supports, to save you time and improve efficiency on-site.